There are so many benefits to massage.
- Relaxes muscle spasms and relieves tension.
- Can compensate, at least in part, for lack of exercise and muscular contraction for people who because of injury are forced to remain inactive due to injury, illness or age. In these cases, massage helps return venous blood to the heart and therefore eases the strain on this vital organ.
- Improves the general circulation and nutrition of all tissues. It is accompanied or followed by an increased interchange of substances between the blood and tissue cells, thereby heightening tissue metabolism.
- Flushes out toxins and lactic acid build-up after strenuous athletic training, as well as prevents muscular stiffness.
- Calms the mind, -promotes emotional balance and sense of well-being, all in a nurturing environment.
- Sets up the conditions for the body to heal itself